- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Specialism: Receptionist and Concierge
- Location: Glencoe
- Up to £25,000 per annum, pension
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Sandra Milne
You’ll run our Front of House Team – that’s our receptionists and porters. You’ll nurture a strong team spirit and make sure everyone has the skills they need to create outstanding guest experiences.
For those moments when we haven’t got it just right, you’ll listen and most importantly act, exceeding customer expectations at all times.
You’ll bring your own style to the role and put the customer at the heart of every decision, at the same time finding creative ways boost revenue.
You’ll be hands on and able to multi task, supporting our operational departments at peak times and making sure our guests receive a seamless experience.
What we need from you:
- Front-of-house management experience – and a knowledge of Maestro or similar PMS systems
- Leadership – a natural leader- we want happy, confident, motivated teams
- Good Listener – we don’t make assumptions, we listen to what our guests and our people have to say – the good and the bad
- Team focus – there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Ideas and openness – we’re up for doing things differently and will try (almost) everything once
- Fun and easy to talk to – we’re looking for personality, not a corporate clone
- Flexibility – there’s no problem you can’t fix
- Development / Career progression – we’re committed to developing our people and will provide training opportunities to help you progress your career in hospitality
As a member of our Management Team you’ll also have the opportunity to join our Management Development Programme (MDP)
- Great benefits – including pension, leisure membership, and discounts on food and hotel stays
- Live-in accommodation – in one of the world’s most stunning locations
- Uniform – distinctively Scottish, yet stunningly modern - we’ll kit you out with everything you need
We’ll supply regular transport for our team members who work shifts.
We’re only a 40 minute drive from Fort William.
For those wanting to use public transport, you can catch a bus just five minutes from the Hotel. Buses also go from here to Glasgow/Edinburgh or North through the Highlands to Inverness – a couple of hours either way. There’s up to eight a day in summer and a few less in winter so good for getting away on your days off.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.