- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Specialism: Housekeeping
- Location: Glencoe
- Up to £8.50 per hour, pension
- Hours: Full Time Casual
- Contact: Sandra Milne
You’ll be part of our busy Housekeeping Team with one of the most important jobs in the business – making sure our guests get a good night’s sleep!
You’ll be hard working and committed to exceptional customer service. You’ll ensure our bedrooms and public areas are kept immaculate, achieving the highest standards of cleanliness and comfort for our guests.
We want our customers to be ‘wowed’ and believe everyone has their part to play in making this happen. So, as well as taking pride in ensuring our hotel is kept spotless, you’ll provide a friendly and welcoming service to all our guests at Kingshouse Hotel.
What we need from you:
- Housekeeping Experience (desirable) – hard working and an eye for detail
- Self-Starter – we want our people to feel motivated and supported
- Team focus – there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Ideas and openness – we’re up for doing things differently and will try (almost) everything once
- Fun and easy to talk to – we’re looking for personality, not a corporate clone
- Flexibility – there’s no problem you can’t fix
- Development / Career progression – we’re committed to developing our people and will provide training opportunities to help you progress your career in hospitality
- Great benefits – including pension, leisure membership, and discounts on food and hotel stays
- Live-in accommodation – in one of the world’s most stunning locations
- Uniform – we’ll provide uniform
We’ll supply regular transport for our team members who work shifts.
We’re only a 40 minute drive from Fort William and 1 hour from Oban
For those wanting to use public transport, you can catch a bus just five minutes from the Hotel. Buses also go from here to Glasgow/Edinburgh or North through the Highlands to Inverness – a couple of hours either way. There’s up to eight a day in summer and a few less in winter so good for getting away on your days off.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.