- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Specialism: Housekeeping
- Location: Glencoe
- Up to £23,000 per annum, live-in available, pension
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Sandra Milne
You’ll manage the Housekeeping Team – focusing on quality and attention to detail ensuring our bedrooms and public areas are kept immaculate. You’ll be hands on and lead by example, ensuring you get the very best from the team to deliver excellent standards and a warm and welcoming guest experience.
You’ll manage training, rosters and be responsible for P & L and budgets.
You’ll put our guests at the heart of everything you do – taking every opportunity to exceed expectations.
What we need from you:
- Housekeeping Experience Essential – in a similar setting
- Leadership – a natural leader- we want happy, confident, motivated teams
- Business Acumen – managing budgets, focusing on quality
- Team focus – there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Self-Starter – we want our people to feel motivated and supported
- Ideas and openness – we’re up for doing things differently and will try (almost) everything once
- Fun and easy to talk to – we’re looking for personality, not a corporate clone
- Flexibility – there’s no problem you can’t fix
- Development / Career progression – we’re committed to developing our people and will provide training opportunities to help you progress your career in hospitality
As a member of our Management Team you’ll also have the opportunity to join our Management Development Programme (MDP)
- Great benefits – including pension, leisure membership, and discounts on food and hotel stays
- Live-in accommodation – in one of the world’s most stunning locations
- Uniform – we’ll provide full uniform
We’ll supply regular transport for our team members who work shifts.
We’re only a 40 minute drive from Fort William and 1 hour from Oban
For those wanting to use public transport, you can catch a bus just five minutes from the Hotel. Buses also go from here to Glasgow/Edinburgh or North through the Highlands to Inverness – a couple of hours either way. There’s up to eight a day in summer and a few less in winter so good for getting away on your days off.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.