- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Location: Glencoe
- Up to £8.50 per hour, live-in available, pension
- Hours: Full Time Casual
- Contact: Sandra Milne
As Kitchen Porter you’ll be cleaning all the equipment for the Chefs, keeping the kitchen clean and tidy, and generally supporting the kitchen team to deliver exceptional service to our guests.
What we need from you:
- Organised - able to work in an orderly manner
- Motivated – our kitchen is a busy, high pressure environment
- Team focus – there are no egos here, just hard-working people
- Ideas and openness – we’re up for doing things differently and will try (almost) everything once
- Fun and easy to talk to – we’re looking for personality, not a corporate clone
- Flexibility – there’s no problem you can’t fix
- Development / Career progression – we’ll provide you with all the training you need to do your job and offer opportunities for you to progress your hospitality career
- Great benefits – including pension, leisure membership, and discounts on food and hotel stays
- Live-in accommodation available – in one of the world’s most stunning locations
- Uniform – we'll provide you with any uniform required
We’ll supply regular transport for our team members who work shifts.
We’re only a 40 minute drive from Fort William and 1 hour from Oban
For those wanting to use public transport, you can catch a bus just five minutes from the Hotel. Buses also go from here to Glasgow/Edinburgh or North through the Highlands to Inverness – a couple of hours either way. There’s up to eight a day in summer and a few less in winter so good for getting away on your days off.