- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Location: Glencoe
- Up to £9.22 per hour, pension
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Sandra Milne
You’ll make sure the hotel and facilities continue to meet the highest of standards.
You’ll be hands-on, able to turn your hand to general day to day repairs such as painting, gardening as well as power washing to name a few.
As well as the buildings, you’ll also look after the hotel grounds and make friends with our friendly neighbours – the wildlife.
You’ll speak to our guests every day, solving any little niggles they may have during their stay – always striving to exceed our guests’ expectations.
What we need from you:
- Maintenance Experience – looking for the next step in your career
- Self-Starter – we want our people to feel motivated and supported
- Leadership – a natural leader- we want happy, confident, motivated teams
- Team focus – there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Ideas and openness – we’re up for doing things differently and will try (almost) everything once
- Fun and easy to talk to – we’re looking for personality, not a corporate clone
- Flexibility – there’s no problem you can’t fix
- Development / Career progression – we’re committed to developing our people and will provide training opportunities to help you progress your career in hospitality
- Great benefits – including pension, leisure membership, and discounts on food and hotel stays
- Live-in accommodation – in one of the world’s most stunning locations
- Uniform – we’ll supply any necessary uniform
We’ll supply regular transport for our team members who work shifts.
We’re only a 40 minute drive from Fort William and 1 hour from Oban
For those wanting to use public transport, you can catch a bus just five minutes from the Hotel. Buses also go from here to Glasgow/Edinburgh or North through the Highlands to Inverness – a couple of hours either way. There’s up to eight a day in summer and a few less in winter so good for getting away on your days off.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.