- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Specialism: Porter
- Location: Glencoe
- Up to £8.50 per hour, pension
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Sandra Milne
You’ll be part of our busy team of Porters. From check-in to departure, you’ll deliver exceptional customer service to all our guests.
From carrying guests’ luggage to supporting with conference set up or clearing snow, no day will be the same.
Your friendly and engaging personality will immediately reassure our guests that they’re in safe hands. You’ll make lasting impressions, taking every possible opportunity to talk to our guests, share our story and enhance their experience.
As you'll drive our guests and team on and off the Estate, you'll be over 21 with a clean driver's licence.
What we need from you
- Previous Porter experience (desirable) – this might be the next step you’ve been waiting for
- Good Listener – we don’t make assumptions, we listen to what our guests have to say – the good and the bad
- Team focus – there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Ideas and openness – we’re up for doing things differently and will try (almost) everything once
- Fun and easy to talk to – we’re looking for personality, not a corporate clone
- Flexibility – there’s no problem you can’t fix
- Development / Career progression – we’re committed to developing our people and will provide training opportunities to help you progress your career in hospitality
- Great benefits – including pension, leisure membership, and discounts on food and hotel stays
- Live-in accommodation – in one of the world’s most stunning locations
- Uniform – distinctively Scottish, yet stunningly modern - we’ll kit you out with everything you need
We’ll supply regular transport for our team members who work shifts.
We’re only a 40 minute drive from Fort William and 1 hour from Oban
For those wanting to use public transport, you can catch a bus just five minutes from the Hotel. Buses also go from here to Glasgow/Edinburgh or North through the Highlands to Inverness – a couple of hours either way. There’s up to eight a day in summer and a few less in winter so good for getting away on your days off.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.