- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Specialism: Receptionist and Concierge
- Location: Glencoe
- Up to £20,592 per annum, pension
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Sandra Milne
You’ll run the busy Reception team - From check-in to departure, you’ll deliver exceptional customer service and ensure your team has the confidence and skills to exceed expectations.
You’ll be hands-on and inject the ‘wow’ factor into our welcome. For those moments when we haven’t got it just right, you’ll listen and most importantly act.
Passionate about creating outstanding experiences, you’ll walk in our customers shoes - putting them at the heart of everything you do.
What we need from you:
- Reception and booking system experience – this might be the next step you’ve been waiting for
- Leadership – a natural leader- we want happy, confident, motivated teams
- Listen – we don’t make assumptions, we listen to what our guests have to say – the good and the bad
- Team focus – there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Ideas and openness – we’re up for doing things differently and will try (almost) everything once
- Fun and easy to talk to – we’re looking for personality, not a corporate clone
- Flexibility – there’s no problem you can’t fix
- Development / Career progression – we’re committed to developing our people and will provide training opportunities to help you progress your career in hospitality
As a member of our Management Team you’ll also have the opportunity to join our Management Development Programme (MDP)
- Great benefits – including pension, share save, leisure membership, and discounts on food and hotel stays
- Live-in accommodation available – in one of the world’s most stunning locations
- Uniform – distinctively Scottish, yet stunningly modern - we’ll kit you out with everything you need
We’ll supply regular transport for our team members who work shifts.
We’re only a 40 minute drive from Fort William and 1 hour from Oban
For those wanting to use public transport, you can catch a bus just five minutes from the Hotel. Buses also go from here to Glasgow/Edinburgh or North through the Highlands to Inverness – a couple of hours either way. There’s up to eight a day in summer and a few less in winter so good for getting away on your days off.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.