- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Location: Glencoe
- Up to £8.50 per hour, pension
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Sandra Milne
Your exceptional customer service will create outstanding guest experiences from check out through to departure. You’ll make sure every guest receives a warm welcome, setting the standard for the rest of their stay.
As the first port of call for our guests, you’ll be able to listen and act quickly. You’ll also share ideas on what to see and do nearby – don’t worry, we’ll tell you everything you need to know.
What we need from you:
- Reception and booking system experience – with a knack for making people smile
- Good Listener – we don’t make assumptions, we listen to what our guests have to say – the good and the bad
- Team focus – there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Ideas and openness – we’re up for doing things differently and will try (almost) everything once
- Fun and easy to talk to – we’re looking for personality, not a corporate clone
- Flexibility – there’s no problem you can’t fix
- Development / Career progression – we’re committed to developing our people and will provide training opportunities to help you progress your career in hospitality
- Great benefits – including pension, leisure membership, and discounts on food and hotel stays
- Live-in accommodation available – in one of the world’s most stunning locations
- Uniform – distinctively Scottish, yet stunningly modern - we’ll kit you out with everything you need
We’ll supply regular transport for our team members who work shifts.
We’re only a 40 minute drive from Fort William and 1 hour from Oban
For those wanting to use public transport, you can catch a bus just five minutes from the Hotel. Buses also go from here to Glasgow/Edinburgh or North through the Highlands to Inverness – a couple of hours either way. There’s up to eight a day in summer and a few less in winter so good for getting away on your days off.