- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Specialism: Head Chefs and Sous Chefs
- Location: Glencoe
- Up to £29,000 per annum, pension
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Sandra Milne
You’ll train and motivate our team of chefs - have an eye for quality, consistency and portion control. A great coach, mentor and communicator, you’ll pass on your passion and knowledge of food to the team and be able to step up and lead the team in the Head Chef’s absence.
You’ll also build good relationships with the front of house team to make sure our guests get an exceptional customer experience.
What we need from you:
- Sous Chef Experience – in similar 4 or 5 star setting
- Leadership – a natural leader- we want happy, confident, motivated teams
- Passion – an obvious enthusiasm for Scottish Food produce and menu development
- Business Acumen – you’ll understand GP and manage budgets
- Standards – the serious bit…you’ll have a good knowledge of Health and Safety
- Creativity - we want you to bring your flair and individuality to the table
- Team focus – there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Ideas and openness – we’re up for doing things differently and will try (almost) everything once
- Fun and easy to talk to – we’re looking for personality, not a corporate clone
- Flexibility – there’s no problem you can’t fix
- Development / Career progression – we’re committed to developing our people and will provide training opportunities to help you progress your career in hospitality
As a member of our Management Team you’ll also have the opportunity to join our Management Development Programme (MDP)
- Great benefits – including pension, leisure membership, and discounts on food and hotel stays
- Live-in accommodation available – in one of the world’s most stunning locations
- Uniform – we’ll provide uniform
We’ll supply regular transport for our team members who work shifts.
We’re only a 40 minute drive from Fort William and 1 hour from Oban
For those wanting to use public transport, you can catch a bus just five minutes from the Hotel. Buses also go from here to Glasgow/Edinburgh or North through the Highlands to Inverness – a couple of hours either way. There’s up to eight a day in summer and a few less in winter so good for getting away on your days off.