- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: G4S/TP/3775123/124905
We now have an exciting opportunity for an Area Security Officer to join the G4S Secure Solutions (UK) team delivering corporate security services to multiple blue-chip sites in the Edinburgh area.
- Working within a corporate security role, you will be representing a large scale blue-chip organisation
- Strong customer focus is essential in this role as you will be the first point of contact for customers, visitors and staff
- This is a full time, permanent role with guaranteed hours travelling to multiple sites of the client in the area
- Presenting at all times in a professional and approachable manner
- Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity
- Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required
- Ensuring the safety and security of our clients’ buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the Site Assignment Instructions.
- Working as part of a team to provide Conflict Resolution assistance at client premises where there is potential for conflict
- Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public visiting the premises of our client
From £8.75 per hour, Edinburgh