- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: GB-039590
As a Shift Manager, you'll be responsible for the store when you're running a shift in the absence of the Store Manager and Deputy Store Manager. Supervising a team of Customer Assistants, ensuring store processes run like clockwork and keeping an eye on targets - it's a job that'll keep you on your toes. Hands-on and proactive, you'll be a natural at delegating tasks, boosting performance and satisfying customers. We'll give you all the responsibility you need to prove yourself as an adaptable leader - and plenty of challenges to keep your career growing too.
What will you do?
- Supervise your store in the absence of the Store Manager and Deputy Store Manager, taking responsibility for day-to-day operations
- Keep on top of inventory and stock volumes, manage cash and oversee the rota to ensure shifts run smoothly
- Lead and motivate your team, delegating as needed and solving problems swiftly
- Follow company processes to maintain your store's performance
- Keep everything tidy and clean, on the shop floor and behind the scenes
What will you need?
- Experience of leading a team to achieve targets in a fast paced environment
- The ability to effectively delegate tasks and motivate a team
- A customer-focused manner, remaining level-headed in any situation
- Willingness to work as a key part of the store team, completing daily tasks on every shift
- A responsible approach to holding the store keys and managing the tills
What do we offer?
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.