- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 283656
Becoming a Pensions Client Delivery Manager with Employee Benefits
We are Currently seeking a Client Delivery Manager to join our Pensions Operations in Glasgow to manage a portfolio of high-profile clients, acting as a pivotal point between the client and our internal operations teams.
What you will do:
You will lead the relationships for clients that are wholly owned by Pensions Management, supporting Service Delivery Managers with strategic clients and liaising with Client Relationship Directors for large clients and AIDB consultants for fully bundled clients.
- Managing the client relationship for a portfolio of PM-owned clients, maintaining a clear understanding of the client's requirements through demonstrating a good understanding of all processes and procedures used to satisfy the client's requirements.
- Liaising with Client Relationship Directors for large clients and AIDB consultants for fully bundled clients, to front the administration service and address any issues.
- Attending client meetings to present administration reports and address any service issues.
- Working with the relevant Client Relationship Director, lead all Opportunistic Income generating initiatives for the business unit, holding discussions with clients as appropriate
- Handle the client interaction on any escalated complex queries, tasks and issues and provide information, advice and support to the business unit and Service Delivery Manager as required.
- Identify complaints at the earliest opportunity with a positive attitude, addressing the true root cause and implementing effective corrective action in order to prevent re-occurrence.
Your experience will include:
- Experience of working in a corporate pensions environment , ideally within a client facing role.
- Good Knowledge on a variety of pensions schemes (DB,DC, Care)
- Can build trusting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage conflicting relationships and or positions in a rational and transparent manner.
- Ability to develop service delivery plans and continuously monitor activity to achieve objectives
- Effective communication skills , written and verbal
- Good report writng skills
- Ability to work effectively with multiple teams
- Strong account management skills with the abilty to source opportunities
- Can demonstrate an attitude of ‘get it right first time' for all customer outputs
- Flexible to working hours and able to travel when required
About Employee Benefits
Capita Employee Benefits (CEB) is one of the largest employee benefits consultancies in the UK; a multi award-winning organisation servicing over 1,600 clients and more than 4 million company employees and pension scheme members. Our vision is to be the leading integrated, technology-enabled administration and consultancy business in the employee benefits market. Joining our team here, you'll deliver transformational consultancy and administration services, underpinned by market-leading technology.
Employee Benefits are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising with length of service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact Danielle.email@example.com for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.