- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 283828
Becoming a Pension Payroll Administrator with Employee Solutions:
As a Pension Payroll Administrator, you will work as a key member of the Pensions Team to ensure a timely service is delivered and that quality and consistency is maintained in accordance with service level requirements. You will manage and execute processing of pension scheme administration for our clients in accordance with SLA & statutory provisions.
This position is a 4 month fixed term contract.
What you will do:
- Processing of pension scheme starters and leavers via scheme administrators designated format/template or website.
- Monitoring of e-mail box to track and resolve queries raised by scheme members and pension scheme administrators.
- Responsible for year-end pension reconciliation as required.
- Production and submission of Teachers Annual Return and or TP Monthly Data Collection Returns as required.
- Undertake missing service investigations, updating service records where possible and keeping employer and member informed at each stage.
- Ensure “external” clients are furnished with monthly data returns in accordance with agreed deadlines.
- Undertake monthly data cleansing to ensure consistent and accurate information on the payroll and pension systems.
- Process interfaces for client within the required frequency.
- Provision of information to client and third parties within scheduled deadlines.
- Contribute to ensuring that objectives laid down in Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met, providing each customer with a consistently high level of service.
Your experience will include:
- Experience in an Occupational Pensions administration role with DC experience being essential and DB desirable.
- Experience of working to achieve service level agreements and key performance indicators
- A working knowledge of Word, Excel and Email.
- Experience of delivering excellent customer services to clients
- Excellent attention to detail and strong execution skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Educated to standard grade or equivalent with pass grades in at least Mathematics and English. Progress towards a relevant professional qualification is desirable.
About Employee Solutions
Capita Employee Solutions (CES) is one of the largest employee benefits consultancies in the UK; a multi award-winning organisation servicing over 1,600 clients and more than 4 million company employees and pension scheme members. Our vision is to be the leading integrated, technology-enabled administration and consultancy business in the employee benefits market. Joining our team here, you'll deliver transformational consultancy and administration services, underpinned by market-leading technology.
Employee Solutions are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 27), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact Tricia.Lofthouse@capita.co.uk for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.