- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: G4S/TP/3775123/126378
Do you want to be part of a leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions?
G4S is active in more than 110 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 623,000 employees and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen.
This receptionist manages reception, acts as direct point of contact with security team in Dublin and directly supports all the needs of a growing company. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing, welcoming individual who pays great attention to detail and is charged by multitasking. The Front Desk Coordinator will make an AMAZING first impression of Dropbox for all visitors, solve problems as they arise and be quick on their toes.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Warmly welcome each guest who enters the lobby and escort them to Dropbox floor
- Ensure that guests sign NDAs and are made comfortable
- Maintain punctuality and professional appearance at all times
- Keep the reception area fun, organized and tidy
- Check in all visitors and notify respective employees of their guests
- Prioritize tasks with a sense of urgency when assisting with the day-to-day operations of the office
- Manage all incoming mail and deliveries for Dropbox staff
- Ensure that the office is always prepared and organized for the events of the day
- Perform security patrols daily to ensure office is secure and all badge readers are operational
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
- Support the Office Manager in managing day to day running of operations in the office ensuring office services are provided in an efficient manner
- Support external and internal partners to ensure that Dropboxers have awesome SWAG, yummy food, office supplies and everything else necessary to make an awesome office
- Sound alarms and call police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensures that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
- Investigate and prepares reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.