- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: HOT05L81
An Kitchen Administrative assistant provides the Kitchen with administrative support, including ordering, Training, Processing invoices, internal customer service and other general kitchen office duties.
An Administrative Assistant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent administration and IT skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous administrative experience in a fast paced environment
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its . Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Check Out Similar Jobs