- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Specialism: Hotel Management
- Location: Dunblane
- From £18,500 per annum
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: HOT05GKA
What will I be doing?
As our Restaurant Supervisor, you'll be part of a team responsible for supervising our Kailyard by Nick Nairn Restaurant, to deliver exceptional dining experiences.
Our Restaurant offers our guests the opportunity to indulge in hearty and delicious dishes, created with passion. Each of Nick's signature dishes are served with unparalleled attention to detail, with a firm emphasis on fresh, locally sourced Scottish ingredients in an intimate and contemporary setting with picturesque views.
A Restaurant Supervisor will also be required to communicate and delegate tasks to the team to ensure departmental targets are achieved. some of the more specifics of the role include...
- Communicating and delegating tasks to the team
- Leading shifts & supervising restaurant operations
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Represent needs of the team
What are we looking for?
A Restaurant Supervisor serving DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, we'll be looking for the attitude, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous restaurant supervisory experience
- Commitment to delivering exceptional service
- Positive attitude
- Previous experience in hotel industry
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed to helping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & well being:
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership:
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose:
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent (39 hours per week)
Salary - £18,500 per annum + Hilton perks & benefits programme
Subsidised staff accommodation can be provided in the town of Dunblane
Check Out Similar Jobs