- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Specialism: Visitor Services Management
- Location: Edinburgh
- £7.50 to £7.83 per hour
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: HOT05PE6
A Room Service Assistant is responsible for taking and bringing room service orders to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
What will I be doing?
As a Room Service Assistant, you are responsible for taking Guests orders and bringing it to their rooms in a timely manner. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Take Room Service orders.
- Deliver orders to the Rooms.
- Knowledge of menu content, menu changes, and promotional activities
- Communicate with the Room Service Chefs and other Team Members.
- You must be able to work in all area's of Food and Beverage including; bar, restaurant, lobby and events.
- Talk to Guests in a polite and friendly manner on the Phone.
- Ensure compliance of brand standards.
- Follow cash handling procedures, if required
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally aware
What are we looking for?
A Room Service Assistant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience within the hospitality industry
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its . Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Contract - Permanent (39 hours)
Salary - £7.50 - £7.83 per hour + Hilton perks & benefits
Check Out Similar Jobs