- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Specialism: Customer Service
- Location: Motherwell
- From £20,205 per annum, Pro-rata
- Hours: Part Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 81858
Be the friendly face our customers see when they visit one of our branches. If you’re a great communicator who loves working with people, this role will let you build great relationships in a face to face environment, while benefitting from our fantastic training and development.
Join us as a Customer Service - Senior Personal Banker in Lanarkshire and Central Local Market
- In this role, you’ll be integral to guiding and supporting our customers
- You’ll proactively manage your own small customer portfolio to help them realise the full benefits of our service
- We’ll support you to achieve the Professional Bankers Certificate and build on your existing skills with a full training and development programme
What you'll do
Customers will be at the very heart of your role.
You’ll provide outstanding service to our customers visiting our branches by:
- Building good relationships, understanding their needs and helping them make the right financial choices to meet their life goals
- Undertaking financial reviews and managing a small portfolio of customers
- Proactively recommending and promoting the benefits of alternative services to simplify and enhance their banking experience
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for people who are passionate, motivated, and driven to develop their career.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be able to:
- Build an expert knowledge of our products and services
- Learn about our credit and regulatory processes to give our customers great options
- Communicate engagingly with customers and build genuine relationships
- Show determination and commitment to achieve customer satisfaction
What else you'll need to know
We’re here for our customers, whatever the time of day or night, so you’ll need to be flexible in working a rotating shift pattern.
- Part time (21 hours per week)
- Branch hours Monday - Sunday 08:00 - 20:00
- You’ll typically be working during the branches opening hours, including weekends, and your actual working hours will be discussed at your interview
You'll enjoy a comprehensive structured training programme, and on-going coaching and support to enhance your development and open up progression opportunities. When you're ready, we’ll help take your career to the next level.
How we'll reward you
You’ll join on a competitive salary of £20,205 (pro rata for hours worked) and you’ll also join our retirement saving plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
You will have a generous holiday entitlement of 33 days. (pro rata for hours worked) – you may be required to work bank holidays.
Visit our for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At Royal Bank of Scotland, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles, find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.