- Sector: Social Services, Housing and Childcare
- Specialism: Adult Care, Adult Social Work
- Location: Portree
- £32,502 to £34,426 per annum, Pay Award Pending
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Key
- Reference: SDM/POR/7166
If you are looking for a rewarding job with a well established organisation that has an excellent reputation for supporting its workforce then this could be the job for you! Key offer excellent support and training alongside a range of benefits and opportunities for personal development and career progression.
We currently support a small number of individuals with a range of disabilities who live in Portree and are looking to recruit a manager who will continue to develop and manage services for people with disabilities who already live on, or are returning to live on, Skye.
This post involves providing line management and leadership to a small team of Support Workers and Enhanced Support Workers and includes some elements of support to workers out with normal working hours. The post also involves providing some direct support to individuals.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic manager with experience in social care who is:
- Passionate about developing and delivering personalised services.
- Motivated to lead and support others to make a difference and has excellent communication skills.
- Able to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders, including family carers and other professionals.
- Flexible in their day to day work and able to prioritise and delegate effectively
- Able to harness the resources of the local community to contribute to socially inclusive outcomes for the people we support.
Full Time: 39 hours per week (Part time options will be considered)
We are committed to recruiting locally but are also interested in talking further to anyone who might be thinking about re-locating to this beautiful part of North West Scotland and will be able to assist with relocation expenses.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 16th November 2018.
For further information and to apply, please select the APPLY NOW button.
Key, Key Support and Key Housing are names used by Key Housing Association limited, a charity registered in Scotland, charity number SC006652.