- Sector: Medical, Dental and Health Care
- Specialism: Nursing
- Location: Invergordon
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Amanda MacArthur
Clinical duties will include: Venepuncture, wound management, chronic disease management, adult and baby immunisations, ABPI clinics, Spirometry, assisting with minor surgery and general treatment room tasks. Training will be provided to the appropriate candidate as required.
Opportunities will be available to further develop this role and to expand skills.
Closing date for applications is Friday 23rd November 2018.
Please contact Amanda MacArthur, Lead Practice Nurse via email at for a copy of the job description and application form.
Preferable requirements but not a necessity:-
- 3 years post registration experience
- An interest in Chronic disease management
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- A non medical prescriber would be preferable but not a necessity.
- Competent IT skills
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.