- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Location: Ballachulish
- £6.10 to £7.83 per hour, flexible hours, benefits
- Hours: Part Time Casual
- Contact: Sandra Milne
- Reference: F&B Assistant Bala
A Real Hidden Gem, A Breath-taking Location, A Brilliant Team – You’ll feel like part of the family in no time
The Ballachulish Hotel, Glencoe
Roaring log fires, peaceful surroundings, and over one hundred years of true Scottish hospitality makes The Ballachulish Hotel a really special place to be. Whether they’re looking to escape the hectic pace of everyday life or simply explore Glencoe, a warm welcome always awaits our guests. And we’re very proud to say that they keep coming back for more.
We’re a close-knit family and we want our people to feel as much at home as our guests do. Our focus has always been on work-life balance and we’re committed to offering flexibility which suits your life and ours.
About the role
You’ll bring every bit of your personality to look after guests in our restaurant, bars or at one of our function events. You’ll be an expert on our menus, suppliers and local area – don’t worry, we’ll tell you everything you need to know.
What we need from you
- Customer service experience – and a passion for great Scottish food
- Team focus – there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Ideas and openness – we’re up for doing things differently and will try (almost) everything once
- Fun and easy to talk to – we’re looking for personality, not a corporate clone
- Flexibility – there’s no problem you can’t fix
What you’ll get from us
- Development / Career progression – we’re committed to developing our people and will provide training opportunities to help you progress your career in hospitality
- Great benefits – including leisure membership, and discounts on food and hotel stays
- Live-in accommodation
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.