Cleaning a Lidl store is no easy task; first there's the shop floor to clean, the warehouse to mop, the staff room to scrub and toilets to bleach. It's might be a short day's work but it's certainly a busy one. You'll need to make sure you work through your tasks quickly and thoroughly to get the store looking perfect for our customers. You'll also be responsible for making sure the staff areas are a great place for our hard-working teams to spend their breaks. Not only will you keep the store looking spotless, you'll also make sure it's a safe place to shop and work, by clearing up spillages in the aisles and removing bits of packaging that may have fallen onto the warehouse floor during a delivery. You'll work alongside the other members of the store team too, and we're all very proud of what we do, so you'll all be pushing to make your store the best one for miles around.
What will you do?
- Maintain a clean and tidy store, paying close attention to all customer-facing areas
- Prioritise cleanliness and safety in the store to make it a nice environment for all
- Clean the warehouse area including the waste and recycling sections
- Carry out minor maintenance tasks and report any major requirements to your manager
What will you need?
- Previous cleaning or maintenance experience is beneficial but not essential
- A hands-on approach to your work and a keen eye for detail
- The ability to carry out your tasks independently
- Motivation to do the best job for your store and your team
What do we offer?
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.