- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 79427
If you have a CeMap or an equivalent mortgage qualification, you can be part of our growing telephony mortgage team. You’ll be there for customers during one of the most important events of their lives, making things by being there when they need us, and through your great service.
Join us as a Telephone Mortgage Adviser in Greenock
- Buying a home is one of the biggest and most important events in our customers' lives, and we're looking for the right people to help make a difference and support them
- We're looking for people who are passionate in their support to our customers using our innovative digital channels and our exciting video technology
- If you have a real customer focus, and a keen ambition to advance your career, then join our dynamic team in Greenock
- You'll need to be CeMAP qualified, and be truly excited about making a memorable and personal impact on our customers
What you'll do
You’ll be having great conversations with our customers, to explore and understand their individual needs and circumstances, giving them expert, trusted advice and helping them to fulfil their home buying aspirations. We'll look to you to use your fantastic interpersonal skills to build trust, and excite them about banking with us.
Taking out a mortgage can be a daunting time, and you’ll be there for our customers by:
- Building strong, trusted relationships and providing a friendly, thorough and professional service
- Delivering quality, fair, and accurate advice on the most suitable products to meet their needs
- Being proactive in following up leads and referrals to develop new contacts to grow our customer base
The skills you'll need
You'll be fully CeMAP qualified, but you don't necessarily need previous experience of giving mortgage advice. What is vital, is that you have exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a dynamic, regulated environment. We're looking for people who are proactive when learning how to understand customer needs, who will go out of their way to provide the very best support.
We'll consider applicants without mortgage selling experience, but who demonstrate the ability to provide exceptional customer experience in a technical environment that is highly regulated.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- A friendly, helpful and committed approach to helping our customers
- A flair for identifying and developing new leads
- The proven ability to fact-find, and to make recommendations which meet our customers' needs
We’re here for our customers when they need us, so working evenings and rotational Saturdays will be part of this role.
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At NatWest, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.