- Sector: HR, Training and Recruitment
- Specialism: Director and Management
- Location: Glasgow
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 284539
Becoming a Client Relationship Director with Employee Benefits:
We are seeking to recruit a Client Relationship Director to be based out of our office in Glasgow, to develop and lead relationships for clients fostering strong partnerships, improving client satisfaction and experience. You will be responsible for identifying and developing up sell and cross-selling opportunities by aligning capability of Pensions Management or wider Capita Employee Solutions where appropriate with client needs.
What you will do:
- Managing relationships with relevant clients, working with operations to ensure that any opportunity identified is delivered to clients with clear and mutually agreed plans.
- Ensure all clients have account plans that are regularly reviewed (no more than 3 months) to identify further opportunities
- Ensure that management of and delivery of all services to key clients is carried out effectively and that propositions to grow these clients are successfully taken to clients as relevant.
- To hold, meet and where possible exceed satisfaction, revenue and growth targets, including ensuring invoices in dispute are actively managed.
- Supporting operations through active and accountable client management, communicating operational changes to clients, owning the communication and oversight of client account plans, opportunities and recovery plans etc. Ensure escalation and governance structure is adhered to and relevant stakeholders are kept aware of issues.
- Where relevant, acting as the point of contact for Key Account Directors and AIDB consultants for fully bundled clients.
- Complying with the client retention strategy and client at risk framework
- Reviewing and assessing key business risks in the areas under personal control and the wider practice, consistent with the framework agreed with Capita group.
- Ensuring that appropriate regulatory and internal control standards are maintained.
Your experience will include:
- Pensions experience is essential
- Demonstrable experience in managing relationships including setting and meeting client budgets / targets.
- Track record in negotiating complex fee arrangements with clients.
- Track record of increasing revenues through developing relationships with key decision makers within client organisations
- Strong understanding of the Pensions Management sector, with an understanding of the spectrum of disciplines and the legislative / regulatory context.
- Good knowledge of the competitive landscape within these disciplines, and ability to communicate Pension Management's differentiators against this competition.
- An ability to see the “bigger picture” when it comes to developing servicing relationships with clients.
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills
About Employee Benefits
Capita Employee Benefits (CEB) is one of the largest employee benefits consultancies in the UK; a multi award-winning organisation servicing over 1,600 clients and more than 4 million company employees and pension scheme members. Our vision is to be the leading integrated, technology-enabled administration and consultancy business in the employee benefits market. Joining our team here, you'll deliver transformational consultancy and administration services, underpinned by market-leading technology.
Employee Benefits are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising with length of service), [company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts. At our Sheffield office, you will also benefit from a subsidised canteen and a free shuttle bus service to take you to and from work.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.