- Sector: HR, Training and Recruitment
- Location: Glasgow
- £35,000 to £50,000 per annum
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 284635
Brand Engagement Manager - 1 year FTC
£35k - £50k depending on experience + benefits
Becoming a Brand Engagement Manager with Capita Customer Management:
We have an exciting new role for a Brand Engagement Manager to join our 3UK team based in Glasgow. As a Brand Engagement Manager you will be a key decision maker in the operation, providing recommendations to the business on all matters related to the Three brand, promoting people engagement, motivation, wellness, happiness and personal development. You will support team members with employee engagement matters that ensure the operation is highly motivated and engaged and therefore at peak performance.
What you will do:
- Support the delivery of the Three engagement plan, working in conjunction with the Employee Engagement Manager
- Work in partnership with Three to deliver joint operational communications, marketing campaigns, engagement events and corporate social responsibility activity
- Provide engagement advice to operational and senior managers and measure the effectiveness of their delivery
- Create the environment for and deliver internal and external events, be creative and think outside the box in how we do things including team briefings, roadshows, site visits and recognition events
- Develop and implement reward and recognition initiatives that drive employee engagement and business performance across all the Three account
- Create a platform for our employees to share their thoughts, feelings and ideas with their colleagues and the leadership team and to generate great people initiatives that drive, motivate and ensure success.
- Manage the ‘We Said We Did' plan for the Operation and ensure readiness for quarterly PULSE Activity
- Work closely with our support colleagues to share real life operational feedback impacting a day in the life of a Capita employee - HR, Training, Recruitment and planning and take a collaborative approach to improve our environment for our people
- Demonstrate ROI in relation to all communications and engagement activity and spend
- Execute communications and engagement programmes to help drive increased levels of employee engagement
- Look to make the Capita environment and Three branded environment look and feel of Three delivered by Capita.
- Key leader of the account Engagement Strategy working with the operation and HR team, implementing programmes and initiatives that support the senior team to drive and embed a people first culture.
- Deliver events that both recognise talent, effort and contribution but also make the workplace fun
- Engage with frontline employees, managers and key stakeholders to break down barriers and create solutions, which fit with the partnership values, embedding a culture of appreciation and inclusion.
- On behalf of the partnership lead a review across the business units to better understand, inform and effectively meet their people agenda objectives.
- Lead the delivery of any key engagement activities across the partnership to ensure an effective and consistent approach.
- Work with the businesses to deliver quarterly employee engagement surveys, driving improved response rates and action planning on a continued basis
- Manage internal and external events such as team briefings, roadshows, site visits, recognition event deliverables
Your experience will include:
- Experience of developing employee engagement in a large corporate customer facing environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels in the business
- Broad understanding of current and future tools and techniques relating to employee engagement.
- People person with excellent communication and engagement skill
- The capability to work to tight deadlines in a changing and dynamic environment.
- Three UK experience would be desirable, but not essential
About Capita Customer Management:
At Capita Customer Management we provide first-class customer services on behalf of other organisations and companies by phone, email, web and more. Our contact centres are home to thousands of customer service advisors, sales colleagues, collections agents and back office processing staff. Working across 19 contact centres in the UK, India, Poland and South Africa, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service to customers for a range of big name clients like O2, Volkswagen Group, British Gas, RSPCA and William Hill.
Customer Management are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 27), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.