- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: HOT05QG8
What will I be doing?
As a Breakfast Supervisor, you'll be responsible for supervising Breakfast at Hilton, to deliver an exceptional Guest and Team Member experience. A Breakfast Supervisor will also be required to communicate and delegate tasks to the team to ensure departmental targets are achieved.
More specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards...
- Supervise Breakfast at Hilton
- Communicate and delegate tasks to the team
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Represent needs of the team
- Assist Food and Beverage management with training and development of team members
- Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
A Breakfast Supervisor serving Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, skills, and values that follow...
- Being a morning person!
- Previous Food and Beverage supervisory experience
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day& their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed tohelping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - Webuild a strong foundation for health & well being:
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dentalinsurance & eye care
MIND - Weseek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership:
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - Wedare to dream & connect with purpose:
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent (16 hours per week)
Salary - £8.50 per hour + Hilton perks & benefits
Check Out Similar Jobs