- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: EUR013JU
You will work with the Manager and Senior Specialists of the PTP function within Hilton's UK Centre of Excellence. They will play a part in supporting the development and implementation of the Procure to Pay strategy for Hilton within the UK, which currently handles c. 450,000 transactions annually, covering a spend in excess of GBP0.5bn.
Under the direction and guidance of the Manager, you will be responsible for the support of the Purchas To Pay Team. The Specialist will work with the team to ensure Hilton UK Centre of Excellence offers a seamless, efficient and customer focused experience which maximises on output without compromising the quality of service.
You will participate and play a part in engendering a sense of empowerment in the pursuit of first class service, supporting the delivery of PTP strategies and the team activities on a day-to-day basis. This will require a meticulous attention to detail, the ability to understand and interpret business metrics within the Purchase to Pay arena and make recommendations where appropriate. You will also support the review of Purchase to Pay dat and processing.
What will I be doing?
A flexible attitude and the ability to support the team with finance administration tasks is considered essential.
You will be;
* Coordinate with third-party service providers (outsourcing provider, auditors, valuation specialists, financial printer, and software vendors) to ensure all necessary information is compiled, reviewed, and approved in line with expectations.
* Serve as liaison for maintaining client relationships, resolving their concerns, and escalating to leadership if necessary.
* Provide input into escalated stakeholder inquiries or disputes, ensuring resolution within the agreed SLAs.
* Assist with balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring unreconciled items are cleared immediately and any aging is appropriately explained.
* Manage payment processes, including submitting payment information, obtaining approval and filing appropriate paperwork
* Carry out processes in accordance with current policies, procedures, and documentation, and other relevant information and liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure activities are carried out as per their required specifications.
* Prepare process documentation to support activities carried out in the team and facilitate the necessary cross training.
* Assist in influencing and motivating team and ensure all function tasks are performed in the most efficient and effective way.
* Demonstrate a strong understanding and willingness to learn the end to end processes in all areas of PTP responsibility, supporting the confident delivery of solutions.
What are we looking for?
* Good administration skillsls and ideally an understanding of Purchase Ledger or other accounting areas.
* Developing problem solving skills, including ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others, as well as support development in this area with direct reports and other team members.
* A motivated and enthusiastic team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and experience communicating with all levels of management and external customers.
* Committed to customer service with the ability to build, manage and maintain relationships at all levels within the organisation, projecting a hospitable service atmosphere at all times.
* Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook with the ability to quickly learn new programs when required.
* Knowledge of Peoplesoft and / or other similar accounting packages.
* Previous experience of working within a Shared Services / Centre of Excellence environment.
Check Out Similar Jobs
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.