- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: HOT05QTP
The stories begin here at Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian:
Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian, known locally as the Caley, was built in 1903 and is one of Edinburgh's most significant landmarks. Standing proudly at the West End of Princes Street, this former Victorian railway building hotel nestles in the shadow of Edinburgh Castle and its reputation for style and excellence has attracted international visitors and notable personalities for over one hundred years.
Click on the link to view our hotel video
The UK's first and only Guerlain Spa is a sanctuary of luxury and relaxation featuring an array of spa treatments, swimming pool, sauna, steam room, whirlpool, and two state-of-the-art gyms.
Why join the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian as a Spa Therapist at the Guerlain Spa?
- It's your world– Your next role could be as a Team Leader or Supervisor.
- Personal Development programmes for every level
- Working in an environment where creativity is highly appreciated
- Yearly team outings
- Do not forget a competitive starting salary
- Service charge/tips
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
- Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
- Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates over 5,000 properties in more than 100 countries and 50% Food & Beverage discounts
- Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
What will it be like to work for Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts?
Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalised attention of True Waldorf Service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value of personalised attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may just be the person we are looking for!
A Membercare Assistant is responsible for the general cleaning of all areas to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
What will I be doing?
As a Membercare Assistant, you are responsible for the general cleaning of all areas to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- General cleaning of all areas
- Deep cleaning around the club
- Report lost property, accidents, maintenance issues, or other incidents
- Ensure guests are welcomed and prompt assistance provided when needed
- Maintain professionalism with members at all time
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations
What are we looking for?
- Passion and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Ambitious and hard working
- Good communication and excellent grooming standards
- Previous experience in a 5 star Spa advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent Massage and skin expertise skills
- A passion for luxury brands
- Excellent retail skills
- Excellent Grooming standards
Looking forward welcoming you to our hotel.
Check Out Similar Jobs