About the role
|Days||From time||To time|
Our festive colleagues will have the exciting opportunity to work across a variety of different departments.
If you have previous retail experience you can build on this whilst on the job training is provided so you can learn new skills too.
In your interview we’ll go into more detail about the different shifts which you can work around your family and lifestyle commitments.
Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date.
You will be responsible for
- Being passionate about service and want to help to give our customers their best Christmas ever
- Wanting to be part of a team that work together to serve customers a little better every day
- Thriving on customer interaction and want to go the extra mile
- Having an interest in learning new skills and build your retail knowledge
You will need
To be someone with great communication skills and works well in a team, while being ready to roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed to give our customers their best ever Christmas shopping experience.
To be able to serve Britain’s customers a little better every day, we need someone who can:
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride
- Take time to listen, and help out wherever you can
- Make decisions that are right for our customers
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about our products and services
We're the UK's number one retailer and we pride ourselves on offering a great shopping experience. We are passionate about our food, merchandise and services and will always try to get things right for our customers.
We believe in treating each other with respect and giving everyone an equal opportunities. It's our people that make the difference every day - helping us make a difference for our customers.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.