- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 285473
Becoming an Internal Quality Assurer with Knowledgepool:
The Internal Quality Assurer will work closely with the Quality Development Manager to provide Knowledgepool and our Financial Services clients with a robust process for the continuous development and monitoring of the e-learning, apprenticeship and pre-employment delivery in line with our innovative ways of working.
Regional travel will be required as part of this role.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for ensuring that a caseload of Talent Coaches (TCs) and Trainers are competent, updated, skilled and reliable to support and meet all objectives and expectations of the business.
- Be responsible for quality assuring TCs and Trainers' work through a range of activities, including sampling, observations of Teaching, learning and assessment and EPA Gateway checks.
- Will monitor practices to ensure standardised and relevant delivery that meets all AOs and EPAOs standards
- Be fully conversant with Ofsted Common Inspection Framework 2015 ensuring these standards are fully embedded with all delivery and programme development
- Where required, to be fully conversant with Skills Development Scotland Quality Framework (2018)
- Support Talent Coaches and Trainers with the delivery of English and maths, Functional Skills and invigilation if applicable
- Carry out observations of teaching, learning and assessment and promoting outstanding TLA through focused action planning and support
- Attend TCs and trainers' 1-2-1s with their line managers and support with actions
Your experience will include:
- Demonstrable experience in an internal quality assurance
- Occupational experience in and current knowledge of the financial services sector, and hold a financial recognised qualification (for example CertRBCB)
- D 32/33/34 or A1/ V1 or TAQA 3/4 qualifications
- Either hold or working towards a recognised teaching/training qualification i.e. PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, Level 3 Education and Training Award or Certificate of Education
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT at a minimum of Level 2
- Ability to demonstrate thorough working knowledge of apprenticeships (frameworks and standards), traineeships and other vocational qualifications
- Up to date Safeguarding and Prevent training record
Knowledgepool, part of Capita plc, is a leader in Learning and Development Transformation. Our expertise covers everything from strategic learning consultancy to managed learning services, curriculum design and training delivery to digital and competency management. We also specialise in apprenticeships and pre-employment programmes. You'll be joining a team who are passionate about innovation and who take pride in making learning and training the best experience possible.
Knowledgepool are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact Randeep.email@example.com for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.