- Sector: HR, Training and Recruitment
- Location: Glasgow
- £30,000 to £40,000 per annum
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 285537
Senior Business Intelligence & Data Analyst
£30k - £40k depending on experience + benefits
Becoming a Senior Business Intelligence & Data Analyst with Capita Customer Management:
The role of the Senior Business Intelligence & Data Analyst will support the Business Intelligence Managers and Head of BI & Data (Senior MI Managers) and own the MI client relationship for Capita. Owning regular internal and client report production and to provide analysis and insights, helping to define, build, and implement effective segmentation methodologies, with a view to increasing customer retention, and ultimately generate higher customer spend. You will analyse customer behaviour and campaign performance, providing insight to inform business decision making.
What you will do:
- Produce all management information accurately and in a timely manner and to be able to develop reports, suggest improvements and identify discrepancies where necessary.
- Production of analysis resulting in clear recommendations and justification for these decisions
- Business owner for client customer segmentation, RFM modelling, retention and reactivation strategy
- Be aware of all new developments (both client and capita led) and their implications, along with maintaining data integrity.
- Own a suite of regular robust reports to meet business and client needs, along with a library of ad-hoc reports as required from time to time.
- Undertake regular reporting tasks
- In conjunction with the Senior MI Managers, Play an active and prominent role in monthly meetings with unit Operations Managers / Team Leaders / Commercial Team to review performance and recommend improvements to increase contacts and sales using knowledge attained and toolkits such as demographics to influence best time to call
- Analyse and report on customer performance by customer segment to facilitate decision making
- Work in conjunction with the Business Intelligence Manager to design, justify, and implement new robust segmentation methodologies taking advantage of modern data mining tools and processes across all file segments.
- Proactive development of bespoke data models to predict customer churn and customer lifetime values using statistical modelling software, for use within inbound / outbound call campaigns.
- Assist the client with the review of and assessment of implementing customer loyalty schemes
- Produce customer files for marketing/promotional campaigns
- Analyse and report on campaigns and marketing promotions in terms of response, order value, order code demand, discount levels, and commercial investment resulting in comparable contribution measures by activity and year on year.
- Recommend, analyse and report on strategic and tactical tests through the use of appropriate control groups, and using relevant KPIs as agreed with managers, ensuring the accuracy and statistical validity of all results
- Assess performance of Inbound and Outbound telephony and other marketing campaigns, working with the rest of the Operation Services Management team to identify what factors are influencing the KPIs that drive revenue.
Your experience will include:
- Ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Ability to think on feet with the ability to come up with innovative new methods of analysing data
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communicator: balances talking and listening in meetings, communicates complex issues simply and clearly, shares ideas and knowledge with others, ability to influence and challenge in a cross-functional environment
- Meticulous attention to detail and a passion for excellence
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft products; ideally an advanced user of Excel
- At least 3 years in a results driven Information environment (within Call Centre would be advantageous) including experience of Management Information; Marketing Database analysis and Project Management
- Experience in using Business Objects V4. Can demonstrate ability to operate and work at Advanced level report writing. Knowledge and application of Business Objects accessing Multi Universes
- Proven track record in data analytics, provides insight as well recommendations for changes and convinces key decision makers of business benefits of the proposed solutions
- Experience of data mining and predictive modelling an advantage
- Knowledge and application of Call Centre Infrastructure - telephony systems and associated data outputs would be an advantage
About Capita Customer Management:
At Capita Customer Management we provide first-class customer services on behalf of other organisations and companies by phone, email, web and more. Our contact centres are home to thousands of customer service advisors, sales colleagues, collections agents and back office processing staff. Working across 19 contact centres in the UK, India, Poland and South Africa, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service to customers for a range of big name clients like O2, Volkswagen Group, British Gas, RSPCA and William Hill.
Customer Management are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 27), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |