- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 000613
Who we are
Psyon are a unique data, analytics and technology team dedicated to bringing employee benefits to live. We unite passion and energy with visionary, live, real time digital solutions.
We work with employers, employees, advisers, insurers and reinsurers.
Psyon Insights provide data analytics, actuarial, and wellbeing consulting services.
Find out more about us at www.psyon.co.uk
Why we need you
We are looking for a passionate and innovative experienced data analytics professional to help us drive our insights and data analytics proposition to the next level.
The demand for evidence based, informed employee benefit and wellbeing strategies is increasing, as well as the need for transparency in employer reporting of people metrics.
As a unique technology and data analytics company with our own in- house development team we deliver market leading employee benefit platforms and solutions for advisers and employers. We also work with other carefully selected technology partners to deliver innovative app based health and wellbeing solutions.
We are a growing, dynamic, and fast paced company and this role will suit someone who is looking to make an impact. Based on a solid foundation of data quality, validation, and analytics expertise, the ethos of the proposition is all about deriving actionable insight for our clients and visualising that in engaging, interactive and digital ways.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced technically strong individual who wants to drive market leading solutions in terms of enhancing and growing relevant data sources and capture, statistical modelling, and delivering engaging digital analytics solutions.
We need someone who can see and create opportunities to take us on the next phase of our journey into enhanced statistical modelling, new market leading solutions and insight, predictive analytics and AI.
Who you are
- You will be able to demonstrate experience of:
- Advanced data analytics and statistical modelling
- Data validation, transformation, capture, and structure design
- Data visualisation software such as Power BI
- Driving relevant and actionable insight
- A proven and successful experience track record in developing, and implementing analytics propositions
- A high level of expertise in SQL, Excel, and visualization tools such as Power BI
- An excellent communicator, presenter and report writer; able to deliver technical content in plain English
- Demonstrable experience in the following would also be desirable:
- Predictive analytics & AI
- Partner relationship management
- Programming languages such as R and Python
- Educated to degree level or above in a relevant subject such as statistics, mathematics, computer science, data science, or be able to demonstrate equivalent knowledge or experience
We are looking for a dynamic, proactive, driven individual who can help us continue to innovate in the way we derive, analyse and deliver meaningful actionable insight for our clients.
If you have the skill set, experience, and passion to develop and deliver something new we would be interested in hearing from you.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Developing market leading analysis, data capture, modelling & visualization techniques
- Build and maintaining models
- Working with both in-house teams and selected partners to develop, build, and capture relevant data sets, and creating further opportunities to increase scope in this area to drive market leading insights
- Managing third party provider relationships in the specification and delivery of data requirements
- Work closely with our in-house team of developers to design, spec and launch new and innovative digital solutions for both the data analytics proposition and Psyon's software solutions such as Elysium
- Ensure a high quality of service is delivered at all times in terms of accuracy, insight, and solution development
- Develop a market presence in terms of thought leadership and insight
- Review and sign off of data analytics team work
- Ensure all compliance and regulation is adhered to including GDPR
What we can offer you
This is an exciting time to join the business, and as part of our growing team you can expect a varied role and a chance to help develop & deliver a market leading proposition. In return, we will offer you a competitive salary and fantastic benefits, as well as the opportunity to develop your knowledge and experience in order to further your career.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.