- Contact: Kirsty Robertson
Loreburn Housing Association is at a truly exciting time of transformation with our new Vision, Mission and Strategic Objectives placing stronger emphasis on customer experience and creating GREAT places to live.
Loreburn has risen to a number of challenges in recent years including a restructure which concluded in February 2016. We are now striving to be the best housing association in Scotland; to achieve this we are looking for candidates who are, among other things:
• Passionate about making a difference to people’s lives
• Flexible, resilient and open to change and the change process.
• Able to identify any opportunities for improvement and be involved in developing, implementing and sustaining improvements to customer service.
• Committed to being accountable to Loreburn’s core values of Go-Getter, Respect, Entrepreneurial, Accountable, and Together.
These posts can be based at either our Dumfries or Stranraer office.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to join our Customer Experience Team. You will be the first point of contact for our customers, playing a pivotal role in enhancing the customer experience, providing excellent service and making people’s days that bit happier.
You must be educated to a good standard or have experience of succeeding in a customer facing role.
Closing Date: 9am Friday 23 November 2018
Interview Dates: Monday 3 and Tuesday 4 December 2018
To apply for this role, please visit our website to download an application pack.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.