- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 286115
Becoming a Senior Pensions Administrator with Employee Solutions
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work within a dynamic administration function that prides itself and is passionate in providing outstanding customer service to our client, a global blue-chip financial services company. You will be assisting with the successful delivery of projects and day to day work processing. The role will also involve the production of reports and data analysis. Reporting to the Scheme Events & Projects Team Leader you will be responsible for providing a high quality service to our client, delivering on large scale pensions and benefits projects, together with business as usual scheme events work.
What you will do (but not be limited to):
- Acting as a subject matter expert and transformational change specialist, working alongside the Pension Projects Analysts and supporting the Scheme Events & Projects Team Leader in the delivery of key projects and scheme events within KPIs/SLA's, maintaining control over projects and proactively communicating on progress.
- Perform system testing, as directed, to ensure that technical developments fulfil systems specifications and business requirements
- Assisting in due diligence exercises by analysing data quality, identifying data issues and proposing solutions
- Challenging the activities inside and outside the team in order to improve the client experience, as well as efficiencies within the team. Working to deliver requirements for scheme events and projects within KPIs/SLA's and guide the planning process. Meeting performance, quality and customer care targets as well as complying with industry standards
- All aspects of bulk task or scheme events administration, including production of valuation extracts, production of annual pension statements, lifestyle process, bonus waiver, tax year end activity, carry forward scope calculations, data cleanse, report writing and project work.
- Building reports will form an integral part of this role as client requirements often mean designing one off reports for specific projects.
Your experience will include:
- Detailed knowledge of Defined Contribution Occupational Pension Schemes.
- Knowledge of Defined Benefit Occupational Pension Schemes is desirable.
- Intermediate Excel skills, work will involve Pivot Tables & Reporting, Formulas, Tables & Formatting, Data Views and VLOOKUP's (VBA and Macros desirable)
- Have made significant progress through pensions' industry qualifications (Desirable)
- Proven track record of providing quality customer service in a similar environment
- Ability to demonstrate and deliver continual service improvement
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to identify trends and develop solutions to improve the member experience
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
About Employee Solutions
Capita Employee Solutions has evolved from the merger of Capita Employee Benefits and Capita HR Solutions, creating an end-to-end capability currently unequalled within the market. Offering the most comprehensive range of employee engagement services in the market, Capita Employee Solutions is uniquely positioned to assist organisations in delivering outsourced and co-sourced pensions administration, employee benefits consultancy, HR payroll, talent management and cutting-edge technology.
As the largest employee engagement consultancy in the UK, Capita Employee Solutions manages employee benefits via Orbit for more than 1 million people, administers 4.8 million members' pensions and provides 3 million payslips a year. The workforce comprises more than 3,000 employees operating from 21 locations across the UK and providing services to more than 3,100 public and private sector clients.
Using technology, insight and analytics to underpin everything we do, we play a pivotal role in helping clients to deliver modern services efficiently, effectively and to the highest standard.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 25), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact Seona Treadaway for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |