- Sector: Aquaculture
- Location: Fort William
- £30,000 to £40,000 per annum, Steinsvik offer a competitive salary, Private Healthcare and training/development opportunities.
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Christina Smith
Duties include the following;
- Perform service and repairs on our systems within the UK, including but not limited to: Feeding systems – both new and legacy, Camera systems, Remote systems and networks, Thermolicer, Barge systems
- Installation and start-up of new monitoring and feeding systems
- Training our clients in use and general care and maintenance of our systems
- Telephone support to our clients
- Strict adhearance to the companies Health and Safety Policy
Steinsvik has considerable competence and experience in delivering products and technical solutions to the Aquaculture industry. We have more than 60 years of experience in developing innovative and robust solutions that will withstand the rigors of time.
We have offices all around the world; Norway, Scotland, Chile, Vietnam, Canada, Oceania, Spain, Iceland and Turkey. We are also represented on the Faroe Islands.
Experience working within a fish farming environment is desirable but not essential as training will be given.
Full driving licence is essential.
Closing date 30th November 2018