- Sector: Admin, Secretarial and PA
- Location: Los Angeles
- $23 to $24 per hour, Bonus
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Amanda Ellingwood
We are currently looking for an Administrative Specialist to join our team.
This position requires a highly motivated, hardworking individual, who has the ability to work independently, high level of attention to detail, effective communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
As the Administrative Specialist, this position is primarily responsible for supporting the company's administrative functions, including accounts payables, rep commissions, invoicing, receiving and shipping. Additionally, this person is expected to also provide administrative support to other departments as needed.
Job type: Full-time
Work hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Maintains company's core values of teamwork, problem solving, and respect in self and in team.
• Oversees Accounts Payables, Commissions functions under the guidelines of the Finance department, receiving, work order issuing, and supplying weekly and monthly reporting as needed.
• Act as back up for shipping, accounts receiving, and other administrative functions as needed.
• Provides first line customer support through answering phones, assisting with information and providing documents such as invoices and statements as needed.
• Other miscellaneous job duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Ability to work in teams maintaining a high level of communication and interaction.
• Excellent communicator including facilitation, verbal, and written skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to supervise employees, communicate well with direct reports and address difficult situations that may arise.
• Ability to Ability to analyze current systems and for continual improvement, and to develop and implement new systems (data, physical, organizational) when needed.
• Ability to manage multiple responsibilities
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package which includes:
medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(K), paid vacation and sick time and profit sharing.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.