Marine Harvest Fish Feed are near completion of a state-of-the-art feed production plant at Kyleakin, Isle of Skye. The plant will employ 55 people in a diverse range of permanent jobs and will be one of the most efficient and sustainable fish feed plants globally.
We are currently looking to identify a suitably qualified and highly motivated individual to undertake the role of Maintenance Team Leader. This post is offered on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will be required to work five days a week within normal office hours.
Role and responsibilities
- Use expertise and training to support the resolution of process issues as they arise
- Assist in the management of engineering technicians, ensuring safe and
correct day-to-day working
- Be an ambassador for Marine Harvest Kyleakin within the local community
- Ensure the maintenance workshops are maintained and operated to a high standard
- Educated to SCQF Level 8 (HND, SVQ4) or above in Mechanical/Electrical engineering subjects
- Proficient computer skills (Experience of Microsoft applications minimum)
- Good understanding of health, safety and environmental legislation
Marine Harvest offers
- Attractive salary, bonus and pension
- Occupational Health Support
- Training/development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. We are willing to consider flexible working arrangements and are an Equal Opportunities employer. To apply for this vacancy, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you wish to apply, please upload your Covering Letter and CV to our website at:
Successful candidates will be invited to interview January 2019.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.