- Sector: Social Services, Housing and Childcare
- Specialism: Adult Care, Adult Social Work, Community
- Location: IV201UE
- £33,315 to £35,287 per annum
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Key
- Reference: SDM/ER/7175
If you are looking for a rewarding job with a well-established organisation that has an excellent reputation for supporting its workforce then this could be the job for you!
Key is committed to developing high quality, flexible services which support people with a range of disabilities and complex needs to enjoy life to the full, as active citizens within their communities.
We are seeking a highly motivated, confident and enthusiastic individual for this role, with excellent leadership qualities and a commitment to personalisation. The successful candidate will be involved in the continued development and management of a number of teams delivering individualised, person centred support to people living in their own homes and communities across Easter Ross.
Applicants should be an experienced social care manager at Team Leader level or above and must be able to:
- Demonstrate a commitment to individuals, enabling each person to live a fulfilled life and achieve their dreams and aspirations with a clear focus on outcomes.
- Work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders, including family carers and other professionals and have excellent communication skills.
- Keep teams positive and support people through their more difficult times.
- Assist in harnessing community assets and maximising independence.
- Work positively and flexibly as part of a busy management team, prioritising and delegating effectively.
- Evidence good administration skills and maintain and develop a number of systems and processes relevant to the role.
- Commit to their own personal learning and development as well as the learning and development of their teams.
The posts include evening and weekend working as well as support to Team Leaders and other workers outwith “normal working hours”.
Closing date for completed applications 7th December 2018.
For an application form, job description and copy of our equal opportunities policy, please select the APPLY NOW button.
Key, Key Support and Key Housing are names used by Key Housing Association limited, a charity registered in Scotland, charity number SC006652.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.