- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Specialism: Guides
- Location: IV1
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Jane Collins
Are you outgoing, enthusiastic and passionate about meeting people and showing them the best the UK has to offer? Rabbie's are recruiting for Tour Driver Guides now. ,You will lead and guide small group mini-coach tours throughout Scotland and consistently deliver a memorable and enriching experience that will last our customers a lifetime.
• Display a pride and passion for the country and what it has to offer
• Demonstrate an appetite and enthusiasm for learning
• Continually develop a wide ranging cultural, historical and social knowledge
• An ability to communicate your knowledge and entertain people from all over the world
• Display a high degree of flexibility and adaptability
• Develop and maintain the highest standards of customer service
• Drive top of the range mini-coaches with due care and attention at all times for the comfort and safety of passengers (training provided)
• Complete daily vehicle safety checks and legal documentation (training provided)
• Use your own initiative and problem solving skills to provide a seamless service to passengers
• Provide constructive feedback to continuously improve the quality of the tours
• Ability to follow our environmental and sustainable tourism practices
Candidates can earn a competitive industry salary including holiday entitlement and company bonus.
A PCV mini-coach licence is preferred but not a requirement. Rabbie's recruit on the basis of the above skills and provide the necessary 16 seat mini-coach PCV training for successful candidates. Please download and complete our application form and email it to
Competative rate of pay.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.