- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: GB-040484
As a Deputy Store Manager at Lidl, you will be responsible for leading a team alongside your Store Manager. That means you'll be motivating your colleagues to complete all the tasks it takes to operate a Lidl store. At Lidl we're always busy, so everyone works on the shop floor. You'll do a range of different tasks; check deliveries, unload stock, serve customers, maintain the bakery, check the freshness of fruit and vegetables and much more. While you work, you'll be responsible for ensuring that the correct processes are followed by everyone, for every task. If you can do all that while still ensuring customers are your top priority, you could be the perfect person to lead at Lidl.Please note that your application will include three online exercises, designed to provide us with a more in-depth understanding of you as a potential future leader for Lidl. To find out more and even conduct a practice exercise, please feel free to visit the following website: http://getstarted.cut-e.comThe process will also include a telephone interview and a face-to-face selection event. We look forward to receiving your application.
What will you do?
- Hold the keys for the store and be responsible for opening and closing
- Lead and motivate the team to work at pace and to their full potential every day
- Prioritise customer service and be the lead point of contact for all customer queries
- Check and unload deliveries, manage the tills and bakery, rotate stock
- Work to key store KPIs and follow procedures to ensure compliance with health and safety
What will you need?
- Experience of leading and developing a team in a fast-paced environment
- A knack for time-management, delegation and problem solving
- Total customer focus and effective communication skills
- The energy to be always on the go, working alongside your team on every shift
- Determination to complete every to-do list on time, hit targets and maximise productivity
What do we offer?
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.