- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 76349
Join us in Edinburgh as a Reward Partner for Executive Compensation
- We'll look to you to provide subject matter expertise and advice on our executive compensation arrangements
- You’ll work with senior HR and business stakeholders
- The work you do will ensure regulatory compliance, and that we reward appropriately based on performance and contribution for the most senior roles in the bank
- You'll contribute to the delivery of our reward agenda, and act as a champion for our products across the full remit of reward pensions and benefits
What you'll do
This role will see you delivering reward products, and working with the business and HR colleagues to ensure adherence to policy. You'll be recognised as a subject matter expert on reward arrangements for our most senior and complex roles, advising on appropriate pay and compensation constructs, collating and analysing market data, and supporting on business cases.
- Provide expert advice on reward packages, annual pay reviews and bonus processes as well as remuneration design, policy guidance and reward benchmarking
- Own the salary survey matching and analysis activity for your area
- Act as the link between your area and the bank wide reward team to deliver pay effectively and efficiently
- Continuously improve and monitor the effectiveness of reward policies and processes to ensure simplicity as well as regulatory and legal compliance
- Translate complex and technical issues into simple terms at a senior level
- Actively participate in bank wide reward projects making sure your client group are considered
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with remuneration experience within a regulatory and commercial environment, and the ability to make and confidently assert pragmatic decisions on reward matters. In order to do this, you'll need appropriate technical expertise, a working knowledge of the external marketplace, and excellent stakeholder management skills.
Along with knowledge and experience of HR theories, models and best practices, you'll have a in-depth knowledge of compensation, regulatory reward and governance practices and their application - including those which relate to executive compensation.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Knowledge of relevant legal policies, regulations and risk management
- Strong communication skills
- Sound judgement and a keen eye for detail
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.