- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 286939
Becoming a Team Manager with Employee Benefits:
A unique chance to lead and develop a team that delivers a pensions administration service enabling continual service improvement, whilst ensuring adherence to process and client/compliance standards.
What you will do:
- Through interpersonal skills and techniques of feedback, recognition, reward, appreciation and performance management, develop a highly motivational staff environment and visibly demonstrate appreciation for activity, either individual or team, beyond that normally expected. Act as a positive role model for staff exhibiting the level of enthusiasm, commitment and professionalism expected.
- Review the team's delivery against objectives and hold regular one to ones with direct reports, reviewing delivery against objectives and individual staff performance ensuring that all staff are adequately challenged, and performance is measured consistently across the team.
- Managing the incoming and outgoing work through use of the active management system. By the end of each day, finalise the allocation of work for the team for the next working day. During each day, regularly review progress and take any corrective steps to ensure all targets are met
- Supporting the Resource Planning processes to ensure that the right people are in the right place at the right time in order to deliver the right service.
- Identifying barriers to delivery and either engineer ways around them or refer to the Service Delivery Manager with an appropriate recommendation.
- Identifying and reporting risks and breaches immediately to your line manager and/or the Operational Risk & Compliance Department.
Your experience will include:
- The ability to apply core disciplines such as leadership, motivation, capacity planning, prioritisation and planning. Ability to build teams, recruit, develop and motivate individuals. Provides constructive feedback to enhance the skills of team members
- Experience of delivering through teams and the associated delegation to individuals to achieve objectives.
- Demonstrable ability to administer platforms including pension member records management
- Experience of work allocations, including work completed processes, and effective use of the active management system.
- Ability to identify errors and suggest options to correct them, as well as pre-empt future issues and understand associated risks
- Can create complex letters and e-mail communications in adherence to quality management
- PMI or Cii qualifications desirable. CF1 or RO1 where required to be passed within 6 months
About Employee Benefits
Capita Employee Benefits (CEB) is one of the largest employee benefits consultancies in the UK; a multi award-winning organisation servicing over 1,600 clients and more than 4 million company employees and pension scheme members. Our vision is to be the leading integrated, technology-enabled administration and consultancy business in the employee benefits market. Joining our team here, you'll deliver transformational consultancy and administration services, underpinned by market-leading technology.
Employee Benefits are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising with service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact Liz.Hudson@capita.co.uk for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.