- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Specialism: Food and Drink Management
- Location: Edinburgh
- £7.50 to £7.90 per hour
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: HOT05P0Q
Looking to join aculture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in thehospitality industry?
We are Hilton! Weare Hospitality!
We create heartfeltexperiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members.Achieving consistently the title of Great places to work, this is not just ajob – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptionalcareer.
Interested inlearning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian as a Food and Beverage Assistant/Waiter?
It's your world– Your next role could be as a Food and Beverage Team Leader orSupervisor, or why not move into a different department like Front Office,Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
- Personal Development programmes for Waiters,Supervisors and Managers
- Worldwidetravel perks - up to 30 nights atdiscounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
- Industryleading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental andhealth cover, and high street discount
- 28days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
- Complimentarymeals on duty and uniforms provided
- Service charge and tips
What will I bedoing?
- You might work in the following areas of Food andBeverage: Bar, Restaurant, Breakfast, Room Service and/or Conference and Events
- You will be the face of the outlet, communicatingwith the kitchen and the guests alike ensuring a smooth and memorableexperience
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner,consistently demonstrating great customer service
- As a Food and BeverageAssistant/Waiter you will work 5 days per week, including, but not always,weekends and bank holidays.
- Breakfast shifts usually startbetween 6am and 7am and Bar and Conference and Events may finish between 11pmand 2am.
What are we looking for?
Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
Genuinely friendly and caring
Enjoys working as part of a team
Passion for food and beverage and willingness to learn
Ambitious and hard working
Good communication and personal presentation
It would be advantageous if you worked in Food and Beverage or in catering/restaurant/bar previously.
There is no specific education or qualification required for this job.
To apply for this role
We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
Contract - Casual (hours as and when required, dependent on business)
Salary - £7.50 - £7.90 per hour + service charge
Check Out Similar Jobs
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.