- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Specialism: Financial Advice
- Location: New York
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 000612
This role could be based at either our Guildford, London (City) or Oxford office locations.
Job purpose summary
Working within Punter Southall Aspire's financial advice division, the Administration Manager will work closely with the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and other senior members of staff, to manage and provide leadership to the administration team. Develop and maintain processes and operating systems for an efficient and effective team providing consistent and compliant support to advisers, paraplanners and clients.
Provide accurate and timely management reporting to the COO and business as required.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
Including, but not limited to:
- Management of the financial advice administration team and the activities they perform.
- Proactively develop the use and integration of Intelligent Office, alongside other technology solutions, to drive efficiencies.
- Build processes and provide continuous innovation to ensure consistent, efficient and compliant support is given across the retail business.
- Successfully manage projects, including onboarding of new acquisitions.
- Ensure all data management systems are accurate.
- Provide accurate and timely MI reporting.
- Develop an environment for the administration team to support business targets.
- Working with the COO, set targets for the retail administration team.
- Hold regular reviews and appraisals of regional administration managers.
- Enable and encourage personal development of the administration staff.
- Point of escalation for administration issues.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and business policies across the administration team and its activities.
- Operate within the governance and operating requirements of the Punter Southall Group, meeting all compliance and governance requirements, including completion of all mandatory compliance training.
- At times, the job holder may have to undertake other activities of a similar nature.
Knowledge and experience
- Previous experience gained in a comparable role, that demonstrates the development and management of processes and procedures within financial planning
- Demonstrable well developed people management experience including performance, recruitment, development etc
- Experience of working in financial services, preferably wealth management
- Knowledge and experience of working with Intelligent office
Training, education and qualification
- Educated to a minimum of Higher/A Level or Degree or equivalent standard
- Ideal but not required, relevant industry qualifications
- Strong Maths and English GCSE or equivalent qualification - minimum grade B
Skills abilities and personal qualities
In addition to the necessary experience, qualifications and academic achievements, the incumbent should be able to demonstrate the following key attributes:
- People focused manager
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to forge strong working relationships with colleagues, including senior managers, suppliers and clients
- Able to work efficiently and accurately to deadlines while managing expectations
- Able to demonstrate proven project management skills
- Proactively seeks to innovate and improve efficiencies in processes and procedures
- Flexible approach to problem solving
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Willing to seek continual personal development within the role
- A high degree of professional integrity
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work, in particular taking responsibility for decision making
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.