- Contact: Sarah Ralston
- Reference: Planning & Logistics Assistant
We are currently looking to identify suitably qualified and highly motivated individual to undertake the role of Planning & Logistics Assistant. This post is offered on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will be required to work a 40-hour week on a shift system including weekends.
Role and responsibilities
• Co-ordination of all Marine Harvest Scotland processing activities
• Order entry using Enterprise Resource Planning system
• Facilitating order fulfillment with the constraints set by our Sales Department
• Managing availability of stock
• Ensuring timely dispatch
• High level of numeracy
• Experience using Microsoft Excel
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Can work effectively as part of a small team
• Willingness to work flexibly to meet the demands of the job
Marine Harvest offers
• Attractive salary, bonus and pension
• Occupational Health Support
• Training/development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. We are willing to consider flexible working arrangements and are an Equal Opportunities employer. To apply for this vacancy, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you wish to apply, please upload your Covering Letter and CV to our website marineharvest.com/people by Friday 7th December 2018.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.