- Sector: Construction, Trades and Property
- Location: Ballachulish
- From £18,000 per annum
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Callum Young
- Reference: Maintenance Assistant / Handyman
Glencoe Activities is a family business that leads the way when it comes to providing Lochaber’s visitors an amazing and truly unforgettable experience – in our luxury lodges, café, golf course and activity centre.
As the business grows, so does our team! We’re looking for someone proactive and practical to help us with general maintenance around the business.
About the role:
It’s incredibly important to us that our business looks good, and things operate the way they should, at all times. As a member of our estates & maintenance team, you will be responsible for a wide range of general maintenance projects across all areas of our business.
From day to day tasks like cutting grass, cleaning hot tubs and emptying bins to project work building paths or renovating buildings (and the occasional emergency repair thrown in for good measure!) – every day will be different and interesting.
The perfect candidate:
- Is truly handy, with wide range of practical and technical skills.
- Has a basic understanding of plumbing, electrics, joinery etc.
- Enjoys working alone - often outdoors - and is self-motivated to get things done.
- Can fix problems as they come up; and handle the pressure of an emergency.
- Works well with others, and able to liaise with local contractors etc. for assistance with projects we can’t resolve ourselves.
- Is looking for a long-term career with a company that cares.
Sound like a good fit? Please send your CV and brief cover note through HIJOBS, or email us with any questions.