- Sector: Construction, Trades and Property
- Location: Ballachulish
- £18,000 to £25,000 per annum
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: James Young
- Reference: Maintenance Manager
Glencoe Activities is a family business that leads the way when it comes to providing Lochaber’s visitors an amazing and truly unforgettable experience – in our luxury lodges, café, golf course and activity centre. The business is expanding, and we need your help in supporting some new, amazing luxury holiday accomodation coming to the estate!
About the role:
It’s important to us that our business looks good, and things operate the way they should, at all times. As our maintenance manager, you will be directly responsible for a wide range of activities to keep our business running smoothly. Also for supporting others in the team that are involved in maintenence.
The role includes lots of doing: for example day to day tasks such as maintaining hot tubs, touching up paintwork and loving all the little things that seem to break down from day to day. It also involves refurbishment projects, planning, organising resources and managing our online property mangement system.
The perfect candidate:
- Is truly handy, with wide range of practical and technical skills.
- Has a good understanding of plumbing, electrics, joinery etc. and happy to undertake basic projects themselves.
- Enjoys working alone - often outdoors - and is self-motivated to get things done.
- Can fix problems as they come up, and handle the pressure of an emergency.
- Works well with others, and is able to manage local contractors etc. to resolve issues we can’t fix ourselves.
- Is looking for a long-term career with a company that cares.
Sound like a good fit? Please send your CV and brief cover note through HIJOBS, or email us with any questions.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.