- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Specialism: Head Chefs and Sous Chefs
- Location: Glencoe
- Up to £25,000 per annum, live-in available, pension
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Sandra Milne
You’ll help lead a team of chefs. Your passion and experience will motivate the team of chefs to prepare quality food making sure that every guest has an exceptional experience whether they chose to dine in our restaurant or bars.
You’ll be able to demonstrate your ability to work with high volumes and keep calm when the pressure’s on. You’ll also help train and coach the team to help them achieve their career aspirations, just as we’ll help you with yours.
What we need from you:
- Sous/Junior Sous Chef or Chef de Partie Experience – in similar 4 or 5 star setting or looking for the next step in your career
- Passion – an obvious enthusiasm for Scottish Food produce and menu development
- Standards – the serious bit…you’ll have a good knowledge of Health and Safety
- Creativity - we want you to bring your flair and individuality to the table
- Team focus – there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Ideas and openness – we’re up for doing things differently and will try (almost) everything once
- Fun and easy to talk to – we’re looking for personality, not a corporate clone
- Flexibility – there’s no problem you can’t fix
- Development / Career progression – we’re committed to developing our people and will provide training opportunities to help you progress your career in hospitality.
As a member of our Management Team you’ll also have the opportunity to join our Management Development Programme (MDP)
- Great benefits – including pension, leisure membership, and discounts on food and hotel stays
- Live-in accommodation – in one of the world’s most stunning locations
- Uniform – we’ll provide uniform
We’ll supply regular transport for our team members who work shifts.
We’re only a 40 minute drive from Fort William and 1 hour from Oban
For those wanting to use public transport, you can catch a bus just five minutes from the Hotel. Buses also go from here to Glasgow/Edinburgh or North through the Highlands to Inverness – a couple of hours either way. There’s up to eight a day in summer and a few less in winter so good for getting away on your days off.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.