- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Specialism: Mortgages
- Location: Greenock
- £18,765 to £10.31 per annum, Pro-rata
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 83581
Join us as a Mortgage Service Representative in Greenock
- We need a highly motivated and enthusiastic person with a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- You’ll work in a vibrant and supportive team where you'll have direct interaction with customers
- We’ll look to you to make a real difference to the service we provide, and we offer great career development opportunities in this role
- We’ll start you on a competitive salary of £18,765 (pro rata for hours worked)
- We’ll support you to achieve the Professional Bankers Certificate and build on your existing skills with a full training and development programme
What you'll do
We’re looking for Mortgage Service Representatives to join our customer contact centre. You’ll make a real difference to our new customers, supporting them through the single biggest purchase of their lives – their home.
By listening to and engaging with our customers, you’ll:
- Build great rapport over the phone, accurately identifying their needs and offering suitable products
- Talk to 3rd parties such as Solicitors to support the smooth progression of our customers’ mortgage applications
- Proactively identify leads and referrals to ensure we’re helping our customers wherever possible
The skills you'll need
With a background in a customer focussed environment, you’ll be friendly, helpful and committed to every customer, and you’ll combine this approach with:
- Great listening skills
- Astute attention to detail to ensure you identify exactly what a customer needs
- The determination to go the extra mile for our customers everyday, to provide a truly individual and personal service
And whatever you want to do in your career, we’re here to help you move on to the next level.
What else you'll need to know
We’re here for our customers, whatever the time of day or night, so you’ll need to be flexible in working a rotating shift pattern.
Your hours of work will be between the hours of 6am and 12am Monday to Sunday.
You'll enjoy a comprehensive structured training programme and on-going coaching and support to enhance your development and open up progression opportunities. When you're ready, we’ll help take your career to the next level.
How we'll reward you
Salary: £18,765 per year
You’ll join on a competitive salary of £18,765 (which is £10.31 per hour) and in addition you’ll receive money to help you save for retirement. You can choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle benefits from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
You will have a generous holiday entitlement of 33 days – you may be required to work bank holidays.
At Royal Bank of Scotland, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles, find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.