- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 287445
Becoming a Database Developer with HR Solutions:
We are currently looking for an experienced database developer to work as part of a large HR Reporting and Systems team. This role will interact directly with our client, a global, blue-chip financial services company.
In this role, you will utilise your exemplary VBA and SQL and MS Access skills to develop and maintain a wide range of databases while ensuring high levels of data quality and availability.
What you will do:
- Regular refreshes of various access databases.
- Design and deploy data structures, forms, reports and queries.
- Co-ordinate the development and maintenance of various relational databases.
- Identify inefficiencies and flaws in current databases and implement solutions.
- Diagnose and resolve database access and performance issues.
- Plan and co-ordinate any necessary data migrations between databases.
- Develop, implement and maintain change control, QA and UAT testing processes for modifications to databases.
Your experience will include:
- Exemplary Visual Basics abilities or advanced knowledge of VB.Net
- Advanced MS Access & Excel skills
- Advanced SQL relational database skills
- Hands on experience with data feeds, data reconciliations and databases.
- Excellent analytical skills (able to develop and produce meaningful reports from multiple streams of data)
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
About HR Solutions
Capita HR Solutions helps employers to maximise the performance of their HR functions from core transactional services, through to complete organisational transformation. We meet the HR service needs of our clients by listening to the challenges they face and working with them to create an approach that suits their business, culture and people. From simple transactional services through to organisational transformation, we use a flexible approach to maximise the performance of HR functions and drive greater efficiency for businesses. Join us here and you'll be transforming HR operations around the country.
HR Solutions are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 25 day's holiday, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.